Note From the Photographer







HI! I'm Becky Anderson. I am a natural light photographer. I find that natural light captures the emotion and personality of those I photograph best.


I do the majority of my photographs outdoors for two reasons. One, I love the element that nature, with its deep hues and filtered light, brings to the photo. Second, the natural light in the openness of the great outdoors brings an artistic element to photos that is gorgeous and unique.

If you are interested in scheduling a session or have any questions, please e-mail me at b.anderson.photography@gmail.com

I hope you enjoy my capture of life's greatest moments.

I am located in Thornton Colorado and serve the north Denver area. Also willing to travel, please contact me.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Double the Fun!

I did my first set of twins; yes they are twins, believe it or not. I admire any mother of twins, it has got to be tough work! Ezra and Finley are adorable! These were their 9 month shots. I added the last shot on the blog because I loved the facial expression of Finley, got to love it!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for all of the GREAT pictures of our kids. You did such a wonderful job working with them and getting great shots which I know is not easy with 9 month old twins. Your work speaks for itself. Thank you again!
Tasha