Note From the Photographer







HI! I'm Becky Anderson. I am a natural light photographer. I find that natural light captures the emotion and personality of those I photograph best.


I do the majority of my photographs outdoors for two reasons. One, I love the element that nature, with its deep hues and filtered light, brings to the photo. Second, the natural light in the openness of the great outdoors brings an artistic element to photos that is gorgeous and unique.

If you are interested in scheduling a session or have any questions, please e-mail me at b.anderson.photography@gmail.com

I hope you enjoy my capture of life's greatest moments.

I am located in Thornton Colorado and serve the north Denver area. Also willing to travel, please contact me.

Monday, September 29, 2008

A Sweet little Angel

So I had the opportunity to photography this sweet little baby girl! She is just over a week old and the most beautiful thing I have ever seen! I forgot that babies are ever that small! It was so much fun! Thanks to great friends for the chance to capture these sweet moments.







And I just had to post this picture. You gotta love that face!!

3 comments:

proudmamablogga said...

LOVE THEM!!!

Mrs. Rogue said...

Those are BEAUTIFUL pictures. I am a very proud auntie. ; ) (I am PMB's sis.)

amynewby said...

i love the sisters picture, precious!