Note From the Photographer







HI! I'm Becky Anderson. I am a natural light photographer. I find that natural light captures the emotion and personality of those I photograph best.


I do the majority of my photographs outdoors for two reasons. One, I love the element that nature, with its deep hues and filtered light, brings to the photo. Second, the natural light in the openness of the great outdoors brings an artistic element to photos that is gorgeous and unique.

If you are interested in scheduling a session or have any questions, please e-mail me at b.anderson.photography@gmail.com

I hope you enjoy my capture of life's greatest moments.

I am located in Thornton Colorado and serve the north Denver area. Also willing to travel, please contact me.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Double Take

I have been doing photography in Lincoln for 4 months now and was able to photograph a family for the second time. Here are the twins that I did about 4 months ago. I had the opportunity to take their one year pictures last week. I always post my favorite (the more traditional), so this time I thought it would be fun to post some more fun pictures. Here they are, aren't they adorable? I LOVED the pictures in their winter hats!!







This one I added a little Texture, which I thought was fun. What a sweet little girl!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the priceless images of our little ones. You captured their true personalities and gave us so many images to chose from. We also want to thank you for your flexibility due to the weather. You're the best and we will be back again!
Tasha