Note From the Photographer







HI! I'm Becky Anderson. I am a natural light photographer. I find that natural light captures the emotion and personality of those I photograph best.


I do the majority of my photographs outdoors for two reasons. One, I love the element that nature, with its deep hues and filtered light, brings to the photo. Second, the natural light in the openness of the great outdoors brings an artistic element to photos that is gorgeous and unique.

If you are interested in scheduling a session or have any questions, please e-mail me at b.anderson.photography@gmail.com

I hope you enjoy my capture of life's greatest moments.

I am located in Thornton Colorado and serve the north Denver area. Also willing to travel, please contact me.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

mourning with pictures....

{m}'s mom is a very good friend of mine. I have seen him grow (from belly to now, 18 months) and he has been good friends with my {a}.
The sad news......he (and his mommy, daddy and baby {p}) will be leaving us in the next couple weeks. Their life has taken them to bigger and better things (what could be better than student life? :). I will miss them SO much! So in greiving I will share with you a picture feast of {m}'s last session.
Good luck {f} family on your new adventures. I hope you remember us when you see these adorable pictures of {m}.
This post is VERY Picture heavy. I think this is my longest post of one single person, but how could I resist, he is SO adorable.. Enjoy!
Did I tell you my LOVE for blue eyes :)
Question: How do you make a little boy happy when taking his pictures?
Answer: Give him a ball AND........(scroll down to finish answer :)



A TRUCK.
I love this truck and it is perfect for the little boys that aren't so keen on getting their pictures taken.


I just couldn't decide which one my favorite was. Good luck {a} on choosing which one to print.
Which one do you like the best?







1 comment:

Frasure Family said...

You took some excellent shots of him!! Thanks again! We will miss your family tons!!!