Note From the Photographer







HI! I'm Becky Anderson. I am a natural light photographer. I find that natural light captures the emotion and personality of those I photograph best.


I do the majority of my photographs outdoors for two reasons. One, I love the element that nature, with its deep hues and filtered light, brings to the photo. Second, the natural light in the openness of the great outdoors brings an artistic element to photos that is gorgeous and unique.

If you are interested in scheduling a session or have any questions, please e-mail me at b.anderson.photography@gmail.com

I hope you enjoy my capture of life's greatest moments.

I am located in Thornton Colorado and serve the north Denver area. Also willing to travel, please contact me.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What I got for Christmas....


No, I didn't get these 2 beauties, although I did get to play with them for 2 days straight while we braved the Nebraska blizzard from inside our home:) What I did get for Christmas was a new backdrop stand. I have been taking so many newborn pictures recently that I guess Santa thought I needed to upgrade :)

So, I am now booking indoor individual and newborn sessions. I am still a natural light photographer so they need to be scheduled during daylight hours.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. We did and are looking forward to a wonderful, exciting, and happy New Year!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Renard said...

Yeah Santa!

Frasure Family said...

that pic is so adorable!! yeah no more pipes to put together!! i might take a photo class next month from the local college.