Note From the Photographer







HI! I'm Becky Anderson. I am a natural light photographer. I find that natural light captures the emotion and personality of those I photograph best.


I do the majority of my photographs outdoors for two reasons. One, I love the element that nature, with its deep hues and filtered light, brings to the photo. Second, the natural light in the openness of the great outdoors brings an artistic element to photos that is gorgeous and unique.

If you are interested in scheduling a session or have any questions, please e-mail me at b.anderson.photography@gmail.com

I hope you enjoy my capture of life's greatest moments.

I am located in Thornton Colorado and serve the north Denver area. Also willing to travel, please contact me.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

To be a senior again..... {Senior Photographer Lincoln NE}

While taking senior pictures this year I have been thinking back to my own senior year of High School. I remember thinking I had so much to do and not enough time. Passing classes, hanging with friends and going on dates were the most important things in my life. And now I am thinking.. wow what a life! Now those years seem easy, but I would never do them over again :)

Anyway, here is {a} my latest senior boy. We had such a fun time. He is so easy going, a little crazy, super funny and all around a great guy. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Frasure Family said...

awww makes me miss that goofy red head. He was starting high school when we moved in, now one more year. The pics turned out so awesome!!