Note From the Photographer







HI! I'm Becky Anderson. I am a natural light photographer. I find that natural light captures the emotion and personality of those I photograph best.


I do the majority of my photographs outdoors for two reasons. One, I love the element that nature, with its deep hues and filtered light, brings to the photo. Second, the natural light in the openness of the great outdoors brings an artistic element to photos that is gorgeous and unique.

If you are interested in scheduling a session or have any questions, please e-mail me at b.anderson.photography@gmail.com

I hope you enjoy my capture of life's greatest moments.

I am located in Thornton Colorado and serve the north Denver area. Also willing to travel, please contact me.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I *heart* Newborns!!

This little girl just melted my heart!! She is so perfect and beautiful! Mom had sweet {e} 3 weeks early, so by the time I got home from vacation this little pea was 3 weeks old. She did such a great job and I LOVED all the hair bows that mom brought (which I am told can be found at Hobby Lobby :).

It was great to meet you mom and dad!! You have a perfect little baby! I had a great time and I hope you LoVe your picture!!



I LOVE this picture!! The hat and booties with the pink is so precious!




I had to add this picture. Notice her feet turned out in 5th position. That was done on her own. I tried to relax it, but as you can see, no success :)

1 comment:

Wilkerson Family said...

awww how cute. I'm excited to be having a boy, but I'm a little sad that I won't be able to put huge headbands on him...