Note From the Photographer







HI! I'm Becky Anderson. I am a natural light photographer. I find that natural light captures the emotion and personality of those I photograph best.


I do the majority of my photographs outdoors for two reasons. One, I love the element that nature, with its deep hues and filtered light, brings to the photo. Second, the natural light in the openness of the great outdoors brings an artistic element to photos that is gorgeous and unique.

If you are interested in scheduling a session or have any questions, please e-mail me at b.anderson.photography@gmail.com

I hope you enjoy my capture of life's greatest moments.

I am located in Thornton Colorado and serve the north Denver area. Also willing to travel, please contact me.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Oh how I miss this spot..

I found this location in Lincoln Nebraska last fall and fell in love with it!!! You can't go wrong with old wooden garage doors with fresh green ivy growing up them. I was able to take these pictures of a family friend before we headed out to Colorado. I love how they turned out! They are such a great family and so much fun to photograph. You can see the fun they have together and the love they have for each other in their pictures! Thanks {J} family!

**Picture overload** Can't help it I LOVE and MISS the great Corn husker state!!

Enjoy!


They may not like me for posting this picture, but I thought it turned out so darn funny!

This little chunk is so cute!! Look at those cheeks.

Daddy-Daughter moment. Gotta love it!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love them Becky! They turned out so great! And no - I don't mind that you posted the funny face one... it is my facebook profile picture! :)

Hannah said...

The pictures are amazing! Talented Photographer and GORGEOUS family! That mom's hair? Seriously incredible! And her clothes? How does she look so good after just 3 months postpartum? She looks like she'd be the perfect sister, too.

Unknown said...

Amazing Photos!! I love the bright colors...and the adorable family!