Note From the Photographer







HI! I'm Becky Anderson. I am a natural light photographer. I find that natural light captures the emotion and personality of those I photograph best.


I do the majority of my photographs outdoors for two reasons. One, I love the element that nature, with its deep hues and filtered light, brings to the photo. Second, the natural light in the openness of the great outdoors brings an artistic element to photos that is gorgeous and unique.

If you are interested in scheduling a session or have any questions, please e-mail me at b.anderson.photography@gmail.com

I hope you enjoy my capture of life's greatest moments.

I am located in Thornton Colorado and serve the north Denver area. Also willing to travel, please contact me.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Happy Mothers Day!

I hope that you had a wonderful mothers day! Mine was the best I've had (I will probably say the same thing next year :) Very relaxing, love pouring out of my children and husband and an overwhelming love for motherhood.

This year my goal is to be in front of the camera more. This is hard for me, because I am SO much more comfortable behind the lens :) So for my mothers day gift this year I decided to get some pictures of me and my kids. I got together with a local photographer, Corrie with CLB Photography. It was so much fun and I now have SO many great pictures to cherish :) Thanks Corrie!!

Here are a few of my favorite:

(please note ALL pictures in this post are taken by CLB Photography and edited by me)





I LOVE, love, LOVE these pictures! I am so happy I had them taken. And, moms, when you schedule with me be prepared to get a few more pictures taken of yourself :)
Believe me, you will be SO grateful!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Great pictures!! Love the blue and yellow together. These are the kind of pictures that melt your heart, just the laughing and happiness captured is so awesome! Yeah to getting infront of the camera! You are beautiful and so are you kids! PS I like the editing done as well!