Note From the Photographer







HI! I'm Becky Anderson. I am a natural light photographer. I find that natural light captures the emotion and personality of those I photograph best.


I do the majority of my photographs outdoors for two reasons. One, I love the element that nature, with its deep hues and filtered light, brings to the photo. Second, the natural light in the openness of the great outdoors brings an artistic element to photos that is gorgeous and unique.

If you are interested in scheduling a session or have any questions, please e-mail me at b.anderson.photography@gmail.com

I hope you enjoy my capture of life's greatest moments.

I am located in Thornton Colorado and serve the north Denver area. Also willing to travel, please contact me.

Friday, September 21, 2012

Homegrown Friday....{Thornton Colorado Photographer}


Here we are again, I can't believe it has already been 2 weeks since the last. Thanks to all those that participated in the giveaway and left all the wonderful feedback on our pages! 


I am SO excited (we have such amazing talent here in Colorado!) for my feature this week. Check it out and you will see why! She is simply amazing......

Meet Megan
from

Where did the name come from?
I was messing around with the word “scarf” and was thinking of the disastrous name “Scarf Face” when it hit me that I should take out the second “f” and make it a play on the more famous name “Scar Face”

Where are you located?
Right now I’m still in Denver – but who know when that could change…

Do you have a storefront, website, blog, Facebook or Etsy? Yes, you can find me on Etsy and Twitter
And possibly a blog to come.

Photos courtesy of Scarf-Ace
When did you start your business?
I started this business about a year ago as a way to slowly curb my ever-growing yarn stash – and to fund all the new yarns that I wanted to buy.

Tell us about your family? 
Just me and a very curious, box-loving kitten named Clio.

Tell us about your product and the concepts behind it:
 While scarves can be seen as a simple accessory, I feel that scarves (or shawls or cowls) can be as dramatic, complex or elegant as any other piece of clothing. I wanted to blend color, texture and size to create items that everyone could enjoy.

Photos courtesy of Scarf-Ace

What makes your product/business so unique?
Rather than finding one or two patterns I like and then make it in several different colors, I try to never use the same pattern twice. I want to create unique items that are truly one of a kind – either through the pattern or through use of color and texture.

Where are you from?
Denver, CO


What is your favorite place to eat?
This is a little hard to answer as my brother’s a chef in New York – so I have a bunch of favorites! Right now though I love Linger in the Denver Highlands.

Photos courtesy of Scarf-Ace

What is your favorite color?
I don’t think I can pick just one! I love blues and greens, browns, reds and purples – nearly everything but pink!

Favorite piece of clothing or accessory?
Besides scarves? LOL. Give me a great pair of socks and I’m happy.

Favorite vacation spot?
My dream vacation spot would probably be Europe, but out of the places I’ve been I love the Oregon Coast.

Photos courtesy of Scarf-Ace

What makes you smile?
My cat Clio makes me smile everyday with all of her crazy antics – except when she tries to eat my yarn.

When you have free time what is your favorite thing to do?
Knit! And curl up with a good book.

So how did you like her stuff? Isn't she Fabulous? I LOVE love LOVE all the textures and colors! What a great way to add a pop of color to your next family pictures :) *hint..hint* And best part, just for reading this feature she is giving you a discount of 15% off any item in her shop!!



Leave me some love and tell me which one is your favorite!

No comments: