Note From the Photographer







HI! I'm Becky Anderson. I am a natural light photographer. I find that natural light captures the emotion and personality of those I photograph best.


I do the majority of my photographs outdoors for two reasons. One, I love the element that nature, with its deep hues and filtered light, brings to the photo. Second, the natural light in the openness of the great outdoors brings an artistic element to photos that is gorgeous and unique.

If you are interested in scheduling a session or have any questions, please e-mail me at b.anderson.photography@gmail.com

I hope you enjoy my capture of life's greatest moments.

I am located in Thornton Colorado and serve the north Denver area. Also willing to travel, please contact me.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

{c} is for. . . . GORGEOUS!

Wow!! All I can say is WOW!! This girl has it all! {c} is so sweet, fun, a little silly and do I have to mention...beautiful! This shoot was so much fun!!

{c} came all the way from Misouri for me to take her pictures (maybe visiting her sister had something to do with it ;). We had a great time and got finished before the humidity got the best of us. Check them out... I decided to post my favorite, which I really did try to limit them, but it was SO hard.










I had her climb a tree and I got this shot. I thought it was a fun shot :)

Thank you {c} (and her sisters) for the great morning. It was fabulous to meet you! I hope you have a wonderful senior year and Good Luck, you have a wonderful future ahead of you!

2 comments:

Natalie Wright said...

they turned out sooo cute! C is def. very beautiful!

Jenny said...

beautiful!