Note From the Photographer







HI! I'm Becky Anderson. I am a natural light photographer. I find that natural light captures the emotion and personality of those I photograph best.


I do the majority of my photographs outdoors for two reasons. One, I love the element that nature, with its deep hues and filtered light, brings to the photo. Second, the natural light in the openness of the great outdoors brings an artistic element to photos that is gorgeous and unique.

If you are interested in scheduling a session or have any questions, please e-mail me at b.anderson.photography@gmail.com

I hope you enjoy my capture of life's greatest moments.

I am located in Thornton Colorado and serve the north Denver area. Also willing to travel, please contact me.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Easy Peasy {Lincoln Nebraska Senior Photographer}

That is what this session was. {j} was so laid back and up for anything. I got to meet him out at his farm and take his senior pictures in the land he loves. I LOVED all the available locations and had a great time playing with the different lighting! Plus, all the open spaces reminded me of my own home as a childhood :)

Thanks for the great time and thank you for the suggestion of your farm. I think they turned out perfect because they are you!

And all those who have anxiously been awaiting these (you know who you are), you better leave a comment ;)











Good Luck {j} in the coming year! And Good Luck in the bright future that lays ahead of you!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Becky -- These are fabulous!!! And yes, I have been anxiously awaiting seeing someone I know. Any boy who is a country boy at heart would LOVE to have you do their senior pictures. You have captured it beautifully - Can I say beautifully in regards to a teenage boy?????

Tim Majorins said...

Becky -You did a wonderful job! I can't wait to see what you do with the next family. I am so excited I want to sit here and keep clicking refresh... :-)

djkelsey said...

These are great! I can hardly wait to see all rest.

Anonymous said...

OOOh I LOVED THESE PICTURES, and i'll take some when i'll be senior, but Brasil is soooo far.. hauhau..its not our culture to take senior pictures, pity.. but you did an amazing job !!!! congratulations...PAZ!