Note From the Photographer







HI! I'm Becky Anderson. I am a natural light photographer. I find that natural light captures the emotion and personality of those I photograph best.


I do the majority of my photographs outdoors for two reasons. One, I love the element that nature, with its deep hues and filtered light, brings to the photo. Second, the natural light in the openness of the great outdoors brings an artistic element to photos that is gorgeous and unique.

If you are interested in scheduling a session or have any questions, please e-mail me at b.anderson.photography@gmail.com

I hope you enjoy my capture of life's greatest moments.

I am located in Thornton Colorado and serve the north Denver area. Also willing to travel, please contact me.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

3 weeks new {Lincoln Nebraska Newborn Photographer}

Isn't she beautiful? Little {g} was 3 weeks old (a little older than I am use to for newborn shots) and wanted to be awake the whole time. We got some great shots of big brother {j} loving her. At the end of the session we finally got her to fall asleep and not stretch out so much. She is such a precious little baby and mom and dad are so lucky to have such a sweet one!









Can't forget a picture of {j}. He did an awesome job at holding baby {g}!

3 comments:

Kara said...

I love, love, love them, Becky!! thank you!

Unknown said...

Becky those pictures turned out so great! the little basket and knit diaper you put on the baby are SO CUTE!

Team Harris said...

Those are sooooo adorable. What beautiful children.
I totally understand on you being so busy. It's a busy time of year on top of everything else you are doing. Have an awesome trip!