Note From the Photographer







HI! I'm Becky Anderson. I am a natural light photographer. I find that natural light captures the emotion and personality of those I photograph best.


I do the majority of my photographs outdoors for two reasons. One, I love the element that nature, with its deep hues and filtered light, brings to the photo. Second, the natural light in the openness of the great outdoors brings an artistic element to photos that is gorgeous and unique.

If you are interested in scheduling a session or have any questions, please e-mail me at b.anderson.photography@gmail.com

I hope you enjoy my capture of life's greatest moments.

I am located in Thornton Colorado and serve the north Denver area. Also willing to travel, please contact me.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Mr. {m}: Class of 2010 | Lincoln Nebraska Senior Photographer

What a great morning for pictures! It was a few weeks ago when it was just starting to cool off and to me the weather was PERFECT!

{m} and his family came all the way from Omaha to meet with me on UNL Campus. The Columns between Memorial Stadium and the Colisium were put in by his great-great-great grandfather's stone company after the company salvaged them from a train wreck. Isn't that neat! A little bit of history for you :) So of course we had to take some with the columns.



We then ventured around and found some great shots for pictures. Enjoy :)







{m} is also 'into the arts', so why not get a picture by the large head :)


And you can't go to Campus and not get a picture under the huge Mamoths foot. As you may see, he was thrilled :)

{m} thanks for putting up with me! Good Luck with your last year of High School and good luck in the years to follow. You are going to go far in life!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

We are so pleased!