Note From the Photographer







HI! I'm Becky Anderson. I am a natural light photographer. I find that natural light captures the emotion and personality of those I photograph best.


I do the majority of my photographs outdoors for two reasons. One, I love the element that nature, with its deep hues and filtered light, brings to the photo. Second, the natural light in the openness of the great outdoors brings an artistic element to photos that is gorgeous and unique.

If you are interested in scheduling a session or have any questions, please e-mail me at b.anderson.photography@gmail.com

I hope you enjoy my capture of life's greatest moments.

I am located in Thornton Colorado and serve the north Denver area. Also willing to travel, please contact me.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Don't you just want to pinch these.....

...CHEEKS!

My girls have (well had, they have grown out of them) big chubby cheeks and I LOVED it! I remember when my oldest was a younger some lady at the store came up and pinched and shook her cheek (like you see the grandmas do in the movies). I thought that just happened in the movies, but I guess when they are irresistable you just have to squeeze!

{m} & {b} were so fun to work with! {m} was always ready and posing for the camera.

Thanks {K} family for the great time! Enjoy!









We also found a few leaves on the ground (this was a few weeks ago when it was still semi-summer :) so of course we HAD to play!


And here are a couple of the family shots.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You did such a great job! I love all the pictures! You were so good with our kids and everything was just wonderful. Thanks so much!

Lindsey