Note From the Photographer







HI! I'm Becky Anderson. I am a natural light photographer. I find that natural light captures the emotion and personality of those I photograph best.


I do the majority of my photographs outdoors for two reasons. One, I love the element that nature, with its deep hues and filtered light, brings to the photo. Second, the natural light in the openness of the great outdoors brings an artistic element to photos that is gorgeous and unique.

If you are interested in scheduling a session or have any questions, please e-mail me at b.anderson.photography@gmail.com

I hope you enjoy my capture of life's greatest moments.

I am located in Thornton Colorado and serve the north Denver area. Also willing to travel, please contact me.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

A boy and a truck

These pictures were take a couple weeks ago, but my computer crashed, so I am finally getting them up. Thank goodness they weren't lost :) They were taken before B's baby brother (baby D below) was born. He wasn't very excited about getting his picture taken, but once he got to get inside the truck he was all smiles. Thanks to the nice gentleman who has given me permission to use his truck and thanks B for the great pictures!






1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the one of him looking out of the truck. Hey where to print your story boards, and what do you print them as. I did 10x20 with mpix.com Foam Core, but I am not sure that I like it all that much. Do you frame yours? If so where do you get the frames?