Note From the Photographer







HI! I'm Becky Anderson. I am a natural light photographer. I find that natural light captures the emotion and personality of those I photograph best.


I do the majority of my photographs outdoors for two reasons. One, I love the element that nature, with its deep hues and filtered light, brings to the photo. Second, the natural light in the openness of the great outdoors brings an artistic element to photos that is gorgeous and unique.

If you are interested in scheduling a session or have any questions, please e-mail me at b.anderson.photography@gmail.com

I hope you enjoy my capture of life's greatest moments.

I am located in Thornton Colorado and serve the north Denver area. Also willing to travel, please contact me.

Sunday, July 12, 2009

A day at the Park...

So do you remember Fridays weather (those from Lincoln)? I thought it would be nice and cool, but by 10:00 it was so HOT my poor little girls had drenched hair. Anyway, I picked this day to get a few pictures my 2 year old(her birthday shots) and invited some friends to come along. Here are the shots that I got. Needless to say we cut the park date short and headed home for a swim :)

**I have to say that 18 months to 2 years are the HARDEST to take pictures of, but once you get a good picture it is PERFECT because it is so them, no fake smile :) **

These are A to a T....She doesn't do cheesy smiles, it is all in her eyes.


And here is one of her being her silly little self.


I also took O's 5 year pictures. It isn't for a few months, but I like to hang matching pictures. This girl is my photogenic model. She LOVES getting her picture taken and I LOVE taking it. I think it has something to do with her being my oldest and me using her as my model since she was tiny.


I couldn't pass up the opportunity to take some sister pictures to hang in their room.
Sweet moments :)



And here are a couple of the kiddo's that we dragged along :) Thanks!!


No comments: