Note From the Photographer







HI! I'm Becky Anderson. I am a natural light photographer. I find that natural light captures the emotion and personality of those I photograph best.


I do the majority of my photographs outdoors for two reasons. One, I love the element that nature, with its deep hues and filtered light, brings to the photo. Second, the natural light in the openness of the great outdoors brings an artistic element to photos that is gorgeous and unique.

If you are interested in scheduling a session or have any questions, please e-mail me at b.anderson.photography@gmail.com

I hope you enjoy my capture of life's greatest moments.

I am located in Thornton Colorado and serve the north Denver area. Also willing to travel, please contact me.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The rest of the {m} family

I had SO much fun with these guys! Mama {m} wanted something different and was up for anything from traditional to funky. These kids were so much fun and the pictures portray their fun personalities. They were also great sports willing to walk all around, thank goodness for the overcast day!

Thank you for the great time mama {m}! I look forward to working with you again!

Oh yeah, here is a little WARNING. Picture overload!!


Here they all are {M}...{C}...{C2} (they are twins :) and...{L}






Something about this shot I just LOVED!


Mama {m} also wanted to try and get some shots with damask (the pattern in the next picture). My question is, does it work with this shot?



I couldn't decide on these two. I love how open her eyes are on the serious one, but I also LOVE smiles. Also did 2 different edits. Love them both, so there you have it 2 pictures of sweet {L}


Here is a little different shot. I liked it because it is something different, not the traditional. Are the blurry posts distracting?





And had to post this one. Look at the air {L} got. Can't tell she is a dancer can you?


No comments: