Note From the Photographer







HI! I'm Becky Anderson. I am a natural light photographer. I find that natural light captures the emotion and personality of those I photograph best.


I do the majority of my photographs outdoors for two reasons. One, I love the element that nature, with its deep hues and filtered light, brings to the photo. Second, the natural light in the openness of the great outdoors brings an artistic element to photos that is gorgeous and unique.

If you are interested in scheduling a session or have any questions, please e-mail me at b.anderson.photography@gmail.com

I hope you enjoy my capture of life's greatest moments.

I am located in Thornton Colorado and serve the north Denver area. Also willing to travel, please contact me.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Growing little boy...

E is back. If you don't remember him, check him out at 3 months here. Now he is almost 9 months and boy has he changed! Mom wanted to get pictures before he starting crawling, so in my opinion he is at the perfect stage. He sat and smiled for me as long as I wanted him to and let me know when I wasn't being funny anymore :)


I couldn't decide which one I like better (the next 2 pictures), so I posted them both. Let me know which you like better and why :)

He was so interested in the little kids riding their bike past us.




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute pictures! I love the little chubby cheeks! Hey if you want to make a button I can give you the code, and then I can add it to my site!

Sconierson said...

I like the first one better because it makes him look just like his daddy.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pictures Becky took of my little boy. She is so easy to work with and has such good ideas, not to mention she's good with kids. My sister in law saw the pictures of him and said she wishes Becky could take pictures of her kids-too bad she lives in AZ. Seriously, for anyone interested in her work, Becky is good and she's worth far more than she charges. -E's mom

Frasure Family said...

he was such a good model. I love the waterfall in the back. Great job again!